Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rainy Weekend

Daddy decided to use his Christmas present early and headed to Tahoe this weekend. Before he left though we decided he should open another one of his gifts to make sure he was safe, his helmet! As soon as Grey saw it, he wanted his helmet too!
 Daddy was so nice to send us this picture...
 So we sent these to him showing him that we decided to wear our helmet all weekend long too!

 Except when we played in the leaves
 Or splashed in the puddles!
Even though it was rainy and wet, we still had lots of fun. Besides puddle jumping, we went to Starbucks to people watch and eat bagels for breakfast, we played with play-doh, and made some more sugar cookies! It was fun but we missed daddy alot!!

2 comments:

Ali C. said...

I used to take Jared to Starbucks in the mornings on the weekends when I was really pregnant with Jake. We sat there, I had my coffee and he ate his "nana." I miss those days :)

Anonymous said...

Aunt barbara
I am so glad to be back at work so I can enjoy the blog. I have the santa picture as my screensaver
Love ya