Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Not enough time in the day...

I don't have alot of time lately to update my posts, we do not have internet at the house. Hopfully that will change next week when I get a chance since I got a brand new mac book from my boys for Christmas!

My blood pressure has started to get a little wacky late in pregnancy-less than 50 days until ZJ is estimated to arrive- so my doctor has put me on a limited work schedule. This really cuts into my blogging time since I don't have a lunch break at work anymore!!

I have a few minutes to spare this morning so I will post a few pictures from our trip out to the beach at Goat Rock on New Year's. I know, I know, I skipped right over Christmas but that will take more time to write and I just don't have that time!

The self portrait :)
It was a *little* windy out there!
 Grey and Zippy watching the sticks that they threw in the water
Building a fort...
  
I just love this photo :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cool, take care of yourself and baby too
love aunt barbara

Bill and Paige said...

looks like a fun day!! thanks for posting to keep me entertained during my days :)

Ali C. said...

you can come here and use my internet :)

Michelle Wing said...

I'm cold just looking at those pictures!

The Gomez Family said...

SUPER cute pictures! You're such a beautiful family!
See you soon?! Maybe?
Kim