Monday, March 11, 2013

Grandpa HOOOO & Granny Jo come to visit

My parents came out for their annual kid birthday visit and we had another great trip! This year the kids got to pick out bikes for their birthday. Zoe was hilarious, they had a lime green/black or purple/white bike...she absolutely refused the purple one and only would ride the black one! They had lots of fun riding with Granny Jo and Grandpa O.



We did have to watch out for the crazy bike gangs in the neighborhood! :)
We had a big day on Saturday. It was opening day for the baseball league and included a morning parade and Grey had his very first baseball game that afternoon. 

Grey's team getting ready for the parade
 Zoe watched from up high. I think this is about the time she started to really like hanging out with Grandpa HOOOOO (what she called him!)



Sunday was Grey's birthday so we headed out to the coast with family and friends. It wouldn't be a birthday celebration without mimosas!

Tor hard at work digging with the kids!

 Granny Jo & Zoe's "cheese" face!
 Doyle is very very sneaky. He is actually sleeping in this picture. The only way I really knew was that he didn't answer me when I would ask him questions!
 A wonderful BBQ for Grey's birthday with family and friends. I love those nice spring afternoons!

And it wouldn't be a party for Grey without chocolate cupcakes...
 Reading books...



 I think Grey might be a bad influence on Grandpa O...tattoos!



It was a great weekend but never long enough. Maybe next year I can convince them to come out for a whole week!!!



No comments: