Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Zoe can roll!

Stop! This cannot be happening! My little girl is not allowed to grow up, who told her she could roll? She is just 2.5 months old!! She has been going side to side for awhile now but would always get her arm pinned underneath her. On a soft surface(like her bed or ours), I would put her on her back but later find her on her tummy. I started video taping just hoping to catch some of her attempts and she must have known that she was on camera because she rolled for the first time! I still can't believe I got the first on video :)









4 comments:

Michelle Wing said...

Don't forget that she can wave now too!!

Ali C. said...

I can't even believe it! You make superhero babies!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is going to be giving Grey a run for his money!! Good luck on keeping up with the two of them.
GiGi

Anonymous said...

SO AMAZING,MUST BE WANTING TO GO AFTER HER BROTHER
LOVE AND MISSES
aUNT bARBARA