Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Love. Love. Love.

As Thanksgiving is just around the corner, I cannot help but feel so thankful for my two kids. Yes, they drive me batty sometimes. Yes, they don't like to sleep. Yes, they have more energy than I thought was humanly possible.But above all, they are light hearted, fun loving, sweet kids. Grey stops me in my tracks daily with how much he adores his little sister. He is playing with her now, she thinks he is hysterical, and you can just tell that they enjoy being with each other.

This series of pictures says it all....







 This was our walk the other day. He sat like the whole way with his arm around her. Melts my heart.
 <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO PRECIOUS, YES THEY ARE ADORABLE, THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR LOVE
AUNT BARBARA

Bill and Paige said...

awe he's the best!!! I love that they are playing together now...makes life easier when they can entertain each other :)

You are truly blessed!!

Anonymous said...

Just too Sweet....both just melt me heart..GG