Monday, February 9, 2009

36 weeks

Time flies when you are having fun! I can't believe that baby ZJ will be here soon. We had our doctors appointment yesterday and everything looks great: baby is in position , heart sounds good, everything else is fantastic. The doctor did a double take though when she went to measure my belly and I was measuring 40 weeks!! All the previous times, I had been measuring exactly where I should be. I only gained 3 pounds since the last appointment and somehow my belly got ALOT bigger!! I am hoping this means baby is just in a weird position that is making me measure larger and didn't gain 20 pounds over the last few weeks...

As of today, I am planning to continue working for the next two weeks. I am feeling much better-maybe baby was just having a huge growth spurt over the last couple of weeks and that was why I was feeling so crummy?


My friend, Tanya, came over with her son who is about 16 months old. He is such a cutie! He kept asking me to put his bear under his shirt...so he could be like me :-) It was too funny....



Fletcher wanting to be like me!






5 comments:

Jill said...

That is hilarious! What a cutie. You are getting soo close! I can't believe you are still working!!! Let's have lunch!

Michelle Wing said...

Fletcher is so cute! I still vote for early maternity leave. I need someone to play with!

Anonymous said...

What are you doing this weekend?? I'm coming up, not sure when. Have Monday off. I can clean... Or you know, eat Papusas with you. :)

Zeph

Anonymous said...

iT IS aUNT baRBARA, i AM GETTING SO EXCITED FOR YOU. i KNOW YOU HAVE MANY ANGELS WATCHING OVER YOU. i BET THE BABY WILL BE BORN A SKI BUM. oH THE MEMORIES OF TAHOE,WHAT A BEAUTIFUL TRIP. GOD BLESS YOU PRECIOUS, I SAY, TAKE EARLY LEAVE

Anonymous said...

You're Aunt Barbara's comment is adorable, I agree, take early leave! Glad you're feeling better this week. What a cute photo, he's adorable!