Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Oglesby's Came to Party!

What would a birthday party weekend be without being spoiled by Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Ben?  They came out to visit for the long weekend but unfortunately everyone was sick.  I don't even have a picture of everyone with Grevin...yikes...I must have felt worse than I originally thought!!

Grevin had fun trying to figure out his birthday present from them.  He loves to make his little fire truck go.  He needs some help if he is going to be riding in it still, he doesn't push the button hard enough.  But he likes to push it from behind. He also like to stand in front of it or to the side and push the button-he ran over his toes 3 times last night, cried each time for about 2 seconds, then did it again.

Grandpa Oglesby helping Grey with his fire truck
Uncle Ben and Grandma Oglesby helping Grey party

While I was home sick on Monday, everyone else headed out to the coast to enjoy the beautiful day.  

 Uncle Ben climbing on a log
Grandpa Oglesby throwing driftwood back into the ocean
Getting close and personal with the wildlife
Grey playing with the pebbles


And I just love these pictures.

This was last year, on Grevin's 1 week birthday and Ben's birthday (March 17, 2009).  Grevin had slept through our sushi dinner and had pooped as we were getting ready to leave.  I had to change him in the car and it was cold out, he was not a happy guy.  BUT, we just had to have a picture of all the boys :)
One Year Later (March 15, 2010)
I still can't get over how fast they grow up.  My mom still had this picture on her camera from last year when they were here.  I have a hard time imagining Grevin this small and it has only been a year!