Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thank you, Dominique!

We had Grevin's 1st birthday pictures taken a couple of weeks ago by Dominique Long.  They turned out so amazing!!!  If anyone is interested in having their pictures taken locally, check out her website: http://www.dlongphotography.com

She was great with Grevin, came with so many fun props(including the balloons!), knew alot of great locations to take photos, and was so easy to work with.  I posted a few of the pictures back in February but here are a couple more that I just love:

3 comments:

The DeShazers said...

It looks like he has been hanging out with Andrew too much with those fingers in his mouth :)

Ali C. said...

I love that last picture!

Dominique Long said...

Thanks!!!I had so much fun with you guys! Grey was such a happy lil guy...he was a pleasure to photograph :) Tell him Happy Birthday for me!!