Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Grevin's Big Boy Hair Cut

I almost cried when we went to get Grey's haircut, I have no idea why I am so emotional about hair-it grows back!  I think it was how grown up he looked with his new do.  He was great sitting in the chair, didn't even flinch when the hairstylist turned on the clippers.   If you live in the area, I highly recommend Joelle at Lions, Tigers, and Hair in Petaluma.  She was so great with him :) 

Before Grandpa got ahold of the scissors
Grandpa's handywork
Getting his hair cut
My big boy!
If he is going to have short hair, might as well have fun with it!

5 comments:

Ali C. said...

He looks so good! Very grown up! I got upset too when Scotty made me cut Jared's hair! Good haircut!

The Gomez Family said...

He looks sooo cute! We just went to Joelle today! She is great with the kids and she speaks French, so it's an added bonus for us. I do still have hopes we'll see you guys sometime. :)

Tania said...

I think he looks incredibly handsome! And definitely older.

Bill and Paige said...

OMG OMG OMG....it's so short!!! It looks so cute:) He looks so grown up:(

Jill said...

Yeah! We took Shane to her the first couple of times too. Now only for special occasions cause Mommy just buzzes his hair at home for summer time!!!