Saturday, June 25, 2011

"It's the thought that counts..."

Zippy and I have this little joke going between us. We always have these grand ideas for gifts for each other and they never pan out. So when the occasion occurs, we tell each other what we wanted to do for the other always ending in " it's the thought that counts, right?" Well, for Father's Day, I saw the cutest idea using the kids to hold the letters of "daddy." Well, both of my kids were sick and not cooperating as much as the kids in the photos I found online.....it's the thought that counts, right?








3 comments:

Ali C. said...

That's funny! I can blog about LOTS of things that don't quite turn out the way I envisioned it! Love them!

Bill and Paige said...

oh I love that idea!! I think I'm going to steal it :)

Anonymous said...

I think it will make an awesome collage, nothing better than real life pic's.

GG