Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Preschool?

Grey and I went to check out a preschool for him to go to a couple mornings a week. We had been talking about "school" and he was so excited that he ran right up to the front door and went right in and started playing. He loved exploring everything, the teacher seems to be really nice and they seemed to get along well. While we were there, he got to play outside, paint, do another art project, play with homemade play-do, watch their preschool graduation practice, and play with his potential playmates. He kept going back to the art room to grab a whole punch that he found in the art supplies, he was in heaven. I am really excited that his teacher speaks Spanish as well as a couple of his playmates. Hopefully he will pick it up.

After we left, I was asking him if he would like to go there when I go to work and he said he would...but wanted Zoe to come too.  It just melted my heart. He is always wanting to be with her, even when I am trying to give him his own time and space. And of course, when he was telling daddy about it, he also said he wanted to ride a school bus. We had to try to explain it would be awhile before he would go to a school where he would do that :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg he is growing up way too fast, it is so sweet that he wants to take his sister.I can remember walking up the hill to preschool, tagging on to moms dress. Oh the memories you will have when starts school, I know he will be everyones friend.
love
aunt barbara