Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Zoe's first haircut

Poor Zoe has inherited my hair. Super duper fine and tangly. It had been growing in weird and was always all over the place and ratty. For example:


Zippy and I had always said we were going to just let it grow out and not cut it until she asked for it to be cut. Unfortunately, she didn't get daddy's thick hair like Grey did so we went in for our first haircut at about 15 months!

I was not a huge fan of the kids' salon where we had it done. It was small, cramped, and considering they were exclusively cutting kids' hair, they were not very friendly! Zoe didn't want to cooperate as well. She sat for a total of 2 seconds in the chair before she wanted down. Then she wanted the smock off. We tried to have her sit on my lap. She held still for a total of 5 seconds before wiggling and wanting down. I had just told the stylist that I wanted to even it up and we hadn't had time to discuss bangs when SNIP! there went bangs. I really didn't want to deal with the upkeep of bangs but now I am kind of glad she did it since her hair isn't always in her eyes now and you can see her cute little face!
 Got a quick picture in those 2 seconds...
 I love her little "bob"
  
Lookin' cool with her bangs and brother's sunglasses

No comments: