Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Year at Preschool

Grey is ending his first year at preschool. It is amazing to see how much he has grown-physically and mentally! He tells me bits and pieces of what he does when he is there but I always wonder really what they are doing. Well, his school put together an end of the year slide show (over 2,000 pictures and 1.5 hours!!) so I could see what happened when I walked out that door each morning. He has had a great year, I love all the teachers, and it is such a fun little community.

First Day of School- Summer 2011

 Remember his "smile"?


 Painting is one of his favorite things to do-I get at least 3-4 paintings a day.


 Ms. Cindy-the teacher for the green frogs when he was 2. She was a rockstar!

 Fieldtrip to pick out their Christmas tree
 Jammie/Movie day!!
 I don't mind making a mess when playing but even this is crazy by my standards!




Daddy came to work to show everyone his ambulance
 No one is really sure what daddy is doing in this picture...
 egg drop!

 Hard at work :)

 The sandbox is where you will find Grey when he isn't painting!
 Easter party-Grey makes a cute bunny!

 Teachers always comment on how Grey is almost always the last one to leave the snack table ;)
 Grandparents Day and May Day Celebration




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has really grown in the last year. He also is taking after his Aunt. She also was the last one to leave the snack table the teachers use to tell us.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THESE PICTURES, LOOKS LIKE HE IS AT A GREAT SCHOOL. LOVE AND MISSES
AUNT BJ