Wednesday, January 2, 2013

End of Summer Fun

I am so way behind on blogging it isn't even funny. I know many of these could have their own posts but I just do not have the time so we get a brief overview of the end of summer. The last 6 months have been insanely busy for us, both Zippy and I have been super crazy busy at work, we have had a million planned and last minute trips, 4 weddings, and two little kids. Needless to say, my grand plan of camping, playing in the russian river, and enjoying a laid back summer just didn't get to happen. We did make it once to Tahoe and once to the Russian River so I shouldn't complain :) We played hard and had lots of fun with friends!

Next Generation - Summer Home Park
 Poor Zoe was a walking accident this summer
 Grey and I in Tahoe for a mommy/son weekend with Michelle & Andrew





















No comments: