Monday, June 24, 2013

Mommy sneaks to Mexico!


I am one lucky momma! I got to sneak away for a long weekend to Mexico to relax and reconnect with my college girlfriends. I get to see Nicki every year at least once (she comes out to visit and lives close to my family) but I had not seen Amy seen before I was pregnant with Grey. We went to Puerto Morelos to Now Jade, an all inclusive, with nothing else around. We spent 4 days doing absolutely nothing besides catching up, getting some sun, playing in the Caribbean Sea, the infinite pool, eating and drinking. It was perfect!

My original plane reservation was suppose to be direct but it was canceled so they rebooked me first class on another airline.First time I have ever flown first class. It was fun and I think I got a little spoiled!

 View from the plane as we were getting ready to land...
 My first drink of the day...can't remember what it was called or what was in it :)
 My chicas in the infinite pool
 little lizard friend
 favorite meal...duck enchiladas



 view at breakfast


 We were there for the super moon. It was gorgeous!


 our attempts at a feet in the water pic

 love my crazies :)


 One of the restaurants was disgusting and we had waited forever to get food. The food was gross and Nicki found a hair in hers. Yuck! We decided to order room service. Since it was an all inclusive we decided to order everything on the menu!!
 The adult only, quiet pool was our favorite place to hang out. We got to watch a couple weddings on the beach and really enjoyed the swim up bar. 

 Nicki and I even made new best friends. Unfortunately, Amy had to leave a day early :(
It was a great time and was much needed. I have the best husband ever who holds down the fort while I get to get away. I picked a good one ;)

No comments: