Friday, September 24, 2010

Goodbye 20's!

Well, today is the last day of my 20's and as I look back, they have treated me well! It is amazing how much can happen in a decade and I look forward to what the next one has to bring :)

A look back (in chronological order as best as I can remember!!)

First Apartment with Nicki (oh, the memories!) in Springfield, MO
Moved to California
Moved in with Stephanie( again...the memories!!)
Met Zippy
Graduated SSU with BA in Geography
Traveled around Europe with Steph and Zippy
Lived with Zippy with the Fischer's for a year in Holland(met Tanya...again some crazy Dutch memories!)
New Year's in Prague
Went to Hawaii
Started working at Enterprise (met Michelle)
Got engaged
Went on my first cruise for Michelle's bachelorette party
Went to Jamaica
Worked for a couple months at Nelson Staffing
Joined CIHS (met Rebecca, Tania, and Jill!)
Got married
Bought a house
Started work at NCOE
Completed my MA in Early Childhood Education
Had Grey!

Again, I have been very lucky and I have met some of my bestest lifelong friends in my 20s. The 30s have alot to live up to but they are off to a good start with a trip to the Bahamas in October and our 5 year Anniversary in February!

5 comments:

saraho said...

Happy early birthday!!! Cheers to an awesome
30's :)

Tania said...

Happy Birthday Jen!! Your 30's are gonna be great!

Anonymous said...

JEN
Wow, what a life, you have definitely been blessed. I hope yuor 30s are as good to you as your 20s. You know the saying "You reap what you sow"
You are one special gal, I am so blessed to have you in my life,and I have known you since the day you were born, I am one of the lucky ones
Gods Blessings
Aunt Bar bar

Michelle Wing said...

Yeah for meeting me in your 20's!! Can't wait to see what the 30's has in store for you. I see lots of adventures in our future.

Jill said...

YEAH! Happy 30th Jen! I am so glad I got to be a part of your 20-something happy memories :) Guess what...I'm right behind you! Cheers to 30! xoxo