Monday, September 27, 2010

Grey has something to share...




Look at these soon-to-be older siblings :)

Grey has been so impatient wanting to tell the world that he is going to be a big brother! Baby ZJ is due February 21st, just a few weeks before his 2nd birthday.  Daddy and I went into our big ultrasound appointment this morning and everything looks fantastic, measuring exactly 19 weeks.  Here is our first picture of baby ZJ, sucking his/her thumb...and no we are not finding out if Grey will have a little brother or sister, we will find out in about 5 more months!

ZJ at 19 weeks

Grey at 19 weeks

Can you see the family resemblance? 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally says Aunt barbara
I am so happy for all of you

God Bless

saraho said...

A big congrats!!!!! Our babes will be so close in age :) how fun!

Tania said...

Congrats DeShazers!! I'm excited for you and yes, definitely seeing that family resemblance. Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl, February won't come fast enough :)

Michelle Wing said...

Yeah!! I'm so exicted. And tell the doctor thank you again for calling me and letting me know if you're having a boy or girl. I don't think I could have waited until February. I promise I won't tell you. ;)

Ali C. said...

YEAH! The secret is finally out!!!! Can't wait to snuggle that little one!

Bill and Paige said...

YEAH!! I hate keeping secrets. Love the pics! So glad everything went well today. Grey is going to be a great big brother!

My vote is for PINK!!

Becca said...

Congrats Jen, Zippy, and Grey! I am so excited for your family. We must start talking hats - since it will be cold by February -right???

Rory Devine said...

I wonder if only boys suck their thumbs at 19 weeks? hmmmm... my money is on blue again!

Jill said...

Too cool that those pictures are almost exact! I'm so happy for you guys!!! xoxo

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey, I get that Shirt!!!!!

GIGI