Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sorry no posting!

Yes, we are still here, life is just crazy right now. Grey has been sick almost all month, mostly just a cold, but it got worse last week and included vomiting...no fun! Then he was kind enough to share it with his daddy and his Grammie. Knock on wood, I have yet to get it, I think it is the super mom immunity that is protecting me right now. The sick kid has decided not to sleep at night unless we are in there putting his 'blankie' on him every 5 seconds when he moves. I would just let him deal with it himself but after two nights of being sick and puking, I really worry that he would puke and I wouldn't know it.  Ugh...I miss sleep, I didn't realize how good we had it! Also, I started a new job, 2 weeks into it now and it is still pretty crazy.  Not much new to share, just wanted to say hi and let you know that we are still here!  :) I am hoping to update more next week....

No comments: