Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Baby Zj at 28 Weeks

We went in this morning for a follow up ultrasound and got to see our little ZJ again! I am 28 weeks 1 day today and ZJ is measuring 30 weeks. Guess ZJ is trying to compete with Grey on who is going to be a bigger baby!

ZJ did not want to cooperate for pictures either. He/She was really high, almost under my ribs with feet and hands down so there were lots of shadows on the photos. This is the best one we got. We are in the last third of the pregnancy, I really cannot believe how fast the time has gone!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely keeping us guessing...he/she, I know, Just another Wonderful Baby.

GiGi

Bill and Paige said...

I can't believe how fast it's going either! Just wish I was 28 weeks too :)

Hope you're feeling well!!

The DeShazers said...

I am feeling pretty good, best so far :) I have had a cold the last two weeks and that really sucked, but much better now!!

Jill said...

Wow, time is flying by! I'm glad you are feeling so good too. Let's do lunch!

Michelle Wing said...

I can't wait to meet the little princess! I've got all my girl clothes ready to go. ;)