Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Doctor Time! Grey: 2 years; Zoe:2weeks

I will apologize now for no pics but I am blogging from my phone.

We went in for check ups this week. I am so glad Zippy could go with me because Grey is so busy these days (imagine that!). I managed to get both through the parking lot and checked in but daddy came to the rescue just as we sat down to wait. Everyone is healthy and growing big, Gret loved showing off for the doctor and nurses!

Grey's stats:
Height: 36 in (exactly 3 feet!)
Weight: 31.5 pounds

Zoe's stats:
Height: just under 22 in
Weight: 10 lb 4 oz

Grey got his last set of vaccines until he goes to kindergarten and now just has to go back once a year now. Our doctor asked if he could still come to support Zoe since they are buddies :) Zoe's next appointment is her 2 month check up. Now that we finished Grey's shots, we get to start hers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN AND CUTE, I AM SURE HE WILL HELP HER ALOT THROUGH THE YEARS
LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PICTURES
GREAT AUNT BARBARA