Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sibling Love

It was love at first sight. Grey absolutely adores his sister and wants to hold her any chance he gets. He can be running around like the crazy boy that he is and when he sees ZJ, all I hear is "Grey hold baby ZJ". He will run to the couch, grab the pillow and sit calmly forever if I let him as long as it means he can hold baby ZJ. As soon as she starts to fuss, he looks at me and says "ZJ wants momma's milk" and tries to hand her to me. That is about the only way we can convince him to let her go! I am hoping this infatuation continues for many years to come :)



























2 comments:

Tania said...

That is the most adorable post. EVER.

saraho said...

Congrats!!!!! She is beautiful! Glad that she is here happy & healthy! Hope we can get our little ones together some time soon!