Saturday, March 26, 2011

Zoe: One Month

Dear Zoe,
I am writing this letter to you as you are sleeping all curled up on my chest. One month has really flown by fast! I can't believe you are here but also feel like you have always been part of our family. It is amazing how fast we all fell in love with you. You already have all of us wrapped around your little finger especially your big brother!

Each day, you spend a little more time awake just watching the world go by. You love it when someone makes funny faces and talks to you, you have even started smiling back at them. You are a little bit of a momma's girl. If you are full and well rested, you will hang with others for awhile...but soon you are asking to snuggle up with momma again. Since you are probably our last child, I am soaking this up as much as possible! Your daddy wants us to introduce a bottle but I am being selfish and keeping you all to myself.

You are a great little sleeper. You are  sleeping with momma and daddy right now and will go 6 hours without waking up to eat. You like to snuggle into my side with your face almost in my arm pit! I try to get a shower every day just for this reason. You have not liked being swaddled at all. You get lots of gas and it seems to help when you can wiggle it out.

You love your baths even when your brother squirts you in the face with water. You love being naked most of all! You will lay on your mat happy as can be with just your diaper on. I can't wait for summer when we can do this all the time. As soon as I start taking off your clothes to change your diaper, you give me a big smile!

You have the funniest facial expressions. You are constantly making the silliest faces that make us all laugh. Of course you don't do them on purpose but we still can't help cracking up!

We love you so much and glad that you are here. You complete our family!

Lots and lots of hugs and kisses,
Momma & Daddy
Funny faces!
Not too sure about the giraffe!
 Maybe it is not too bad...
Ok, we can use it every month to see her grow :)
 Tried to take some naked pics and Grey wanted to help :)



No comments: