Thursday, July 28, 2011

"but she has teeth!"

I came downstairs this morning after getting ready to find Zoe playing on the floor and Grey running around. I went to get Zoe dressed and noticed she was chewing on something in her little fist. I opened her hand to find a pretzel stick that was pretty soggy. Zippy comes in at that point and I show him what Zoe had found. He immediately turned to Grey and asked him if he gave it to her. He said "yes, daddy" like he was proud of himself. When we reminded him he is NOT suppose to give her food and that she cant eat he looked confused and said, "but she has teeth?!!" I love two year old logic :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, TOO CUTE, THANK GOD IT WAS ONLY A PRETZEL

Bill and Paige said...

ugh...I hear ya!! Ainsley doesn't have teeth yet (thankfully) but hayley is always trying to feed her!!!