Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

I am officially thirty-onederful now!

My birthday weekend started out with Zippy watching the kids on Saturday while I met Zephy at our cousin Ronnie's house to do our hair (Ronnie is a hairstylist and has an amazing set up in her garage...hair washing station and all. I decided to just let her do what ever she wanted so my hair is now 3 colors (red brown over all, blond highlights, and some darker color underneath). I really like it but of course can't make it look nearly as good as she did when she styled it!
 
While I was gone, the kids and Zippy were busy prepping my birthday dinner and baking a yummy cake. Grey picked it out all on his own: dark chocolate cake, with chocolate icing with chocolate chips, and strawberries on top! It was delicious :) Grey let me blow out the candle the first time and then wanted to sing again and blow the candle out. Here he is singing happy birthday, he is almost as good of a singer as I am!

3 comments:

Michelle Wing said...

Happy Birthday Friend! I'm glad you had a great Saturday and can't wait to celebrate with you this week. ;)

Ali C. said...

Happy Birthday!! Love your hair! Love!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you does look good...Daddio