Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Zoe is pulling up


Oh, Zoe. I can't believe you are growing up so fast! I am never sure where I am going to find you or what you have gotten yourself into :) Your brother was playing with my half marathon medal (from 5 years ago...still can't believe I did a half marathon...maybe again someday). You thought it was the coolest thing ever. You carried it around the house with you everywhere!

 You didn't want me to keep taking pictures of you or you were afraid I would take your treasure so you turned your back on me! Stinker!
 You love it when daddy helps you "walk"
 Now you are trying to pull up.on.everything. The stairs are your favorite since they are an easy height. You keep trying to figure out how to crawl up them but can't quite get that leg up on to the stair...and you try to chew on the stair...yuck!
 You found that you could pull up on your toy too!
 "look, momma! one hand!" I love the puckered lips :)
 Next up, the scooter.....
 All this hard work is exhausting!!

Trying to climb the stairs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Grey GiGi is proud, happy, and smiling for him. Grey and Zoe and getting to grown up to quick but sure is fun and a great escape here at work to be able to see what those two are doing. Thanks so very much for keeping this blog Alive!!!