Tuesday, December 20, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

Every year gets better and better! I love this time of year and all the fun traditions and excitement that goes along with it. This list started as just one or two of my favorite things and I just could not stop!

"Christmas Milk" Mustaches (yummy eggnog!)

Peet the Elf



Christmas Trees
Yard Decorations
Snuggles
Exploring the Christmas Tree



Wrapping Presents

Making Cookies (8 dozen snow balls for a cookie exchange!)
Watching Polar Express with Grey


Watching The Holiday-My favorite all time Christmas movie!
Making gingerbread houses with Grammie (eating the icing as fast as she could ice it!)
Cousteaux Bakery for breakfast with Santa & walk around Healdsburg






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how precious, I miss yuo so much, love the kids with the tree, and look at all those presents. Thanks for sharing the love
Aunt Barbara

saraho said...

I love this! Its so fun to see other peoples family traditions :) these are wonderful :) Merry Christmas to you and your fam!

Anonymous said...

Yes, these are on MY MOST FAVORITE LIST, Love to you all..Daddio GG