Monday, January 30, 2012

Who is this man?!


Zippy got his haircut the other day and it wasn't even a drastic cut for him....but Zoe woke up from her nap and did not want anything to do with him. She was sitting by me eating her lunch when he came in, she kept eyeing him funny but when I walked away, she started crying! When I came back, she buried her face into my shirt and would occasionally peak over at him. She wouldn't let me walk away without hysterics! We then went down to the play room where she was okay for a little bit. He picked her up to give her a kiss and she started crying again and trying to get away! Poor girl...of course I had to a take a couple pictures to capture the moment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen
This is so funny, you did the same thing to me when you were about 1 yr old,I got a perm in my hair, you would not have anything to do with me :)
Love
Aunt BJ

Bill and Paige said...

I feel her pain...I'd cry too :)