Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bath Time Fun!

Wow, two postings in one day!! I am impressed with myself :-) I was starting to get complaints about not posting enough so I am trying to catch up while Zippy is around this weekend. Here are the photos from Grevin's first bath while his cord was still on so he could only get a washcloth bath. He absolutely HATED it.




WEEK 1 BATH

Then....his cord fell off, his belly button healed and we could take a REAL bath. Luckily, he absolutely loved it!

WEEK 3 BATH


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who finds the beer cans next to the baby's head amusing??!!?? :)

Zeph

The DeShazers said...

I was wondering who would notice!!

Bill and Paige said...

OMG!!! I love that last picture!! He's so cute:)

Very impressed with the posts...keep them coming:)

I have the same tub...don't you love it?

kristy wolf/ oglesby said...

Jen, I am absolutely so happy for your family. You TOTALLY blew me out of the water and won biggest grandbaby! Jade was a whole pound lighter and I thought she was huge..
He is the most beautiful baby. Congratulations and please know you are in my heart always. I hope to get to meet this perfect little man someday soon.
Oh and if Grandma didn't tell you I talked to her the night before you went into labor and told her not to worry you would have your little boy the next day and you sure did!

Love, Kristy

Jill said...

That last picture cracked me up! I'm glad he likes his bath...Shane always did too!

Hope to come and visit soon!