Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Grocery shopping by bike

A couple of weekends ago, we rode our bikes to the grocery store. We only had one backpack to carry our stuff back so I made a very short list of what we needed. Of course Zippy thought we also needed a 12 pack of beer. Of course when I said that it wouldn't all fit, Zippy saw that as a challenge. Of course Zippy was able to carry it all (how could I EVER doubt him??). Of course he was cursing me to hurry up and take this picture before he broke his back!!

Do you notice the bread strapped to the side of the bag?




 Seriously, what was he thinking? He grabbed the biggest bag of potatoes AND a 12 pack.


2 comments:

saraho said...

This made me laugh out loud :) great pictures and memories ;)

Anonymous said...

Zip, sure a good thing you are an exec---you would never make as a sacker!!! And a good thing you do not live in MO, There are laws against smashing Bread!!!!!