Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Mommy Awards

Each afternoon when we get home from Grammy's, we head out to the backyard to throw the ball for Ado and make sure Luna doesn't escape. Well, it has recently been POURING down rain and a little chilly so I make sure to bundle Grevin up. Today, I put on his jacket and a hat as we headed out the door. We were out there for awhile before I felt something cold against my arm. It was his bare feet! I think I might be out of the running for the Best Mommy Award. Hopefully I will have better luck next year.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you had socks on him and he pulled them off. grammie

Bill and Paige said...

I don't put socks on anymore...she just takes them right off! I'm in the running for mom of the year with you:)

Ali C. said...

I do that all the time! Scotty always tells me...he needs socks!

Michelle Wing said...

What happened to his special "stay on forever" socks?!

Anonymous said...

And just curious here in MO, How many times has he went to gammie's with two different shoes/socks?
Or all you buying all the same socks???