Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New tricks!

Grevin may not want to roll over tummy to back but he has a new trick! When he is laying on his belly, he can scoot himself in a circle to grab things that are out of his reach. He also loves to BANG on anything: a counter top, his toys, dad's head, just about anything he can touch. He started doing it when he realized that when he does that motion with something in his hand, it makes a noise.

I need to get Grammie to start taking pictures during the day. By the time I get home, the last thing I want to do is find my camera! Things are going well with Grammie. It is good to know that she spoils him as much as I do! They had so much fun yesterday that Grey fell asleep on the way home(which he does quite often), but he was still asleep when I pulled into the driveway. I decided to let him sleep, thinking it would only be about 5-10 minutes. I opened my book (the second Sookie Stackhouse book-great series by the way if you want to read something like Twilight but the adult version) and two hours later I had finished my book...and Grevin was still out! He woke up when we got out of the car and was in such a good mood the rest of the evening...plus didn't want to go to bed. He was laughing non-stop at everyone and charming everyone with his smiles. I love my little boy!

3 comments:

Michelle Wing said...

That's it, you need to stop working again. I can't believe I am missing out on his new tricks. Andrew and I miss our friends. :(

Jill said...

Aww! Isn't it amazing how time flies while you read?!? I have read all 9 of those books (compulsively in like 2 weeks!)and need to find the 10th!

Bill and Paige said...

Don't you just love it when they learn something new!

I was worried that this work thing was going to get in the way of you blogging:)