Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thanks, Becky!

One of my silent blog stalkers( I know you are reading this, Becky!!), came out to my mom's house while we were back in Missouri and took our family photo as well as some great shots of Grevin. If you live close to my mom or if you are in the Oak Grove area on vacation(haha).....and are looking for that perfect person to take photos for you, I can give you her information! She is alot of fun and as you can tell, can take some great shots. I hope to have a few of these hung in my living room soon if you want to stop by and see the hi-res versions! Also, if you are family and want a copy of any any of the pictures, shoot me an email and I will get them from Becky.

Thanks, again, Becky, for coming out to the house. We had so much fun with you and these are some amazing pictures!









6 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

OMG, Grevin is soo cute! And you are looking good Jen! Hope to see you guys soon.

Ali C. said...

Those are great pictures! I love love love the one with the picture frame! What a great idea!

Bill and Paige said...

omg...those pics are so cute!!

Michelle Wing said...

These pictures are FANTASTIC! Does your friend want to come out to CA to take photo's of us?!

A Mother's Nature said...

LOVE THESE!
Thanks for sharing :)