Friday, February 5, 2010

Ummmm.....

Conversation from last night.

Zippy decided that he was going to go away for the weekend (earlier in the week, he didn't think he would be able to go). He came home last night and said he was going to go ahead and leave in a couple of hours. It didn't bother me that he was going, I just wished that I would have know ahead of time so I could figure out what I was going to do with Grevin. Here is our conversation:

Zippy: I am leaving for tahoe after the soccer game tonight.

Me (sarcastically): Ok. How is Grevin going to get to Grammy's in the morning? Did you just assume I was able to do it?

Zippy: Ummmmmm....

Grevin cracks up laughing....sort of like a " dad, I sooo want to see you get yourself out of this one!"

We both started cracking up. The rest of the night, anytime anyone asked a question, the other would respond with umm...and Grevin would do the great big belly laugh. Then he started doing ummm...to make us laugh.

I love that kid.

2 comments:

Michelle Wing said...

Come over and play with us this weekend! We would love to see you and Grey.

Bill and Paige said...

i love thata kid too!

I think you should come to CO for the weekend.