Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Guess who dressed me this morning!

I love Zippy. He can make me laugh even when I am exhausted! The last two evenings and nights Grevin has been having a tough time. He was sleeping for a 5-6 hour stretch and now ( I hope because of the tooth thing) he is waking up every 45 MINUTES! AHHH!! Zippy has been working crazy hours since he is commuting to Richmond so he has been getting out of the house around 5 am and doing soccer stuff in the evenings. Luckily, this morning he slept in because when Grevin woke up for the day at 6 am after waking up a million times last night SCREAMING, he graciously got out of bed and let me sleep in for a couple of hours. Around 8, he brought Grevin back to bed with me and this is what he was wearing. Got to love the short outfit with a sleeveless sweater :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

That is hilarious! Grevin looks very...handsome! Hopefully he will cut his teeth soon. I remember it being bad when Shane got his first, but after that he did pretty well.